CUA Platinum MasterCard
CUA Platinum MasterCard
Receive 10,000 BONUS Reward points3 when you activate and spend9 on your Platinum MasterCard before 31/12/2014.
Bonus points offer ends 30/11/2014.
- Only $99 annual fee for the life of the card - normally $1792.
- Earn 1.25 reward points for every $1 you spend on your card3.
- Generous credit limits of up to $30,000 (based on credit criteria)4.
- Access to the Platinum Concierge Service - available
24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The convenience of MasterCard® PayPass8.
- Complimentary International Travel Insurance, Interstate Flight Inconvenience Insurance, Purchase Cover Insurance and Guaranteed Pricing Scheme5.
CUA Low Rate MasterCard
CUA Low Rate MasterCard
- Only $49 annual fee for the life of the card - normally $752.
- Enjoy Up to 55 days interest free7 on retail purchases.
- Generous credit limits of up to $15,000 (based on credit criteria)4.
- The convenience of MasterCard® PayPass8 for purchases under $100.
- Complimentary Purchase Cover Insurance and Guaranteed Pricing Scheme5.
- Fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available upon request. Final approval of your MasterCard will be subject to satisfying Card Services' credit criteria.
- 1. The 0% p.a. interest rate applies for the first six months on balances transferred with this offer at point of application, and on all purchases and cash advances for a period of six months from the date your account is approved. Any outstanding transferred balance or cash advance balance at the end of the promotional period will revert to the Annual Percentage Rate for cash advances, currently 21.74% p.a. Your total balance transfers may not exceed 80% of your credit limit. Any retail purchase transactions made during the promotional period will revert at the end of the promotional period to the Annual Percentage Rate for purchases, currently 20.24% p.a. Interest rates are variable and subject to change. The interest rates are current as at 1 October 2014. This offer ends 31 January 2015.
- 2. For the Platinum MasterCard® with Card Services Rewards, you will be charged a discounted Annual Primary Cardholder Fee of $99 for the life of the account. For the Low Rate MasterCard, you will be charged a discounted Annual Primary Cardholder Fee of $49 for the life of the account. Annual fee offer ends 31 January 2015. Current Cardholders are not eligible to apply for this offer.
- 3. All Rewards are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Card Services Rewards Program. Reward points are not earned on Cash Advances, Special Promotions or Balance Transfers. Reward points never expire while the account remains open and provided your account is in good order.
- 4. Actual credit limit will be assigned based on our Credit Criteria, your credit rating, and subject to confirmation that you earn a minimum of $25,000 p.a. for the Low Rate card, and $35,000 for the Platinum card. Credit limit is up to $15,000 on low Rate, and $30,000 on Platinum at point of initial approval. Over time, you may apply to increase your credit limit if you satisfy our credit criteria.
- 5. Complimentary Insurances are provided automatically to cardholders under a master agreement between Zurich Australian Insurance Limited ABN 13 000 296 640, AFSL No. 232507 and Citigroup Pty Limited, and are subject to Terms and Conditions and exclusions available at www.cardservicesdirect.com.au. An excess applies to Purchase Cover Insurance.
- 6. Your total balance transfers may not exceed 80% of your credit limit. The 1.9% p.a. interest rate applies to balances transferred with this offer at point of application, for a period of 9 months. At the end of the balance transfer period, the interest rate on any outstanding transferred balance will revert to the Card Annual Percentage Rate for cash advances, currently 21.74% p.a. Interest rates are variable and subject to change. The interest rates are current as at 1 October 2014. This offer ends 31 January 2015.
- 7. The maximum 55 days interest free period applies when you pay your balance off in full for two consecutive months. If you carry a balance on your credit card from month to month the 55 days interest-free period does not apply and you are charged interest once you make a purchase. No interest free period is available on Cash Advances or Balance Transfers.
- 8. MasterCard and the MasterCard brand mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated. PayPass & Tap & Go are trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
- 9. Offer available to approved cardholders who activate and make a retail purchase on their Platinum MasterCard before 31/12/2014.
- © 2014 Card Services is a division of Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL No. 238098, Australian credit licence 238098 which provides and administers credit.