MyCard Platinum MasterCard
- Earn 1.25 reward points for every $13 spent on your card.
- Generous credit limits up to $30,000 based on credit criteria4.
- Platinum Concierge Service - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Complimentary International Travel Insurance, Interstate Flight
Inconvenience Insurance, Purchase Cover Insurance and
Guaranteed Pricing Scheme5.
- The convenience of MasterCard® PayPass8.
MyCard Low Rate MasterCard
- Up to 55 days interest free7.
- Generous credit limits up to $15,000 based on credit criteria4.
- Complimentary Purchase Cover Insurance and Guaranteed Pricing Scheme5.
- The convenience of MasterCard® PayPass8.
Fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available upon request. Final approval of your MasterCard will be subject to satisfying Card Services' credit criteria.
- The 0% p.a. interest rate applies for the first six months on balances transferred with this offer at point of application, and on all purchases and cash advances for a period of six months from the date your account is approved. Any outstanding transferred balance or cash advance balance at the end of the promotional period will revert to the Annual Percentage Rate for cash advances, currently 21.74% p.a. Your total balance transfers may not exceed 80% of your credit limit. Any retail purchase transactions made during the promotional period will revert at the end of the promotional period to the Annual Percentage Rate for purchases, currently 20.24% p.a. Interest rates are variable and subject to change. The interest rates are current as at 1 February 2014. This offer ends 31 January 2015.
- For the Platinum MasterCard® with Card Services Rewards, you will be charged a discounted Annual Primary Cardholder Fee of $99 for the life of the account. For the Low Rate MasterCard, you will be charged a discounted Annual Primary Cardholder Fee of $49 for the life of the account. Annual fee offer ends 31 January 2015. Current Cardholders are not eligible to apply for this offer.
- All Rewards are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Card Services Rewards Program. Reward points are not earned on Cash Advances, Special Promotions or Balance Transfers. Reward points never expire while the account remains open and provided your account is in good order.
- Actual credit limit will be assigned based on our Credit Criteria, your credit rating, and subject to confirmation that you earn a minimum of $25,000 p.a. for the Low Rate card, and $35,000 for the Platinum card. Credit limit is up to $15,000 on low Rate, and $30,000 on Platinum at point of initial approval. Over time, you may apply to increase your credit limit if you satisfy our credit criteria.
- Complimentary Insurances are provided automatically to cardholders under a master agreement between Zurich Australian Insurance Limited ABN 13 000 296 640, AFSL No. 232507 and Citigroup Pty Limited, and are subject to Terms and Conditions and exclusions available at www.cardservicesdirect.com.au. An excess applies to Purchase Cover Insurance.
- Your total balance transfers may not exceed 80% of your credit limit. The 1.9% p.a. interest rate applies to balances transferred with this offer at point of application, for a period of 9 months. At the end of the balance transfer period, the interest rate on any outstanding transferred balance will revert to the Card Annual Percentage Rate for cash advances, currently 21.74% p.a. Interest rates are variable and subject to change. The interest rates are current as at 1 February 2014. This offer ends 31 January 2015.
- The maximum 55 days interest free period applies when you pay your balance off in full for two consecutive months. If you carry a balance on your credit card from month to month the 55 days interest-free period does not apply and you are charged interest once you make a purchase. No interest free period is available on Cash Advances or Balance Transfers.
- MasterCard and the MasterCard brand mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated. PayPass & Tap & Go are trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
© 2014 Card Services is a division of Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL No. 238098, Australian credit licence 238098 which provides and administers credit.