Terms and conditions, fees and charges apply and are available upon request.
Final approval of your MasterCard application will be subject to satisfying Card Services Credit Criteria.
1. Actual credit limit will be assigned based on Card Services Credit Criteria subject to confirmation that you earn a minimum of $25,000 p.a.
2. The maximum 55 days interest free period applies when you pay your balance off in full for two consecutive months. If you carry a balance on your credit card from month to month the 55 days interest-free period does not apply and you are charged interest once you make a purchase. No interest free period is available on Cash Advances or Balance Transfers.
3. Purchase Cover Insurance is provided automatically to cardholders under a master agreement between Zurich Australian Insurance Limited
ABN 13 000 296 640, AFSL No. 232507 and Citigroup Pty Limited, and is subject to Terms and Conditions and exclusions available at www.cardservicesdirect.com.au. An excess applies to Purchase Cover Insurance.
4. The 9.9% p.a. introductory interest rate will only apply to retail purchases made on your account for a period of 12 months after account opening. Cash advances during the introductory interest rate period are subject to your cash advance interest rate. At the end of the introductory interest rate period your interest rate for new purchases and any unpaid purchase balance will revert to your interest rate for purchases. Interest rates are variable, subject to change and credit criteria. This information is current as at 1 October 2011. This offer ends 15 February 2012. Current Cards Services Credit Cardholders are not eligible to apply for this introductory offer.
5. Guaranteed Pricing Scheme is provided automatically to cardholders under a master agreement between Zurich Australian Insurance Limited
ABN 13 000 296 640, AFSL No. 232507 and Citigroup Pty Limited, and is subject to the Terms and Conditions and exclusions available at www.cardservicesdirect.com.au/complimentaryinsurance