Discounted $99 annual fee in the first year2.
Earn 1 reward point for every dollar spent on Eligible Transactions.
Bonus offer: Earn 20,000 reward points when you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months3.
Complimentary International Travel Insurance, Interstate Flight Inconvenience Insurance, Purchase Cover Insurance and Guaranteed Pricing Scheme (terms, conditions, limits, and exclusions apply)4.
Enjoy up to 55 days on retail purchases (unless you have a balance transfer).5
Platinum Concierge Service - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Fraudshield® - 24/7 fraud monitoring.
$0 annual fee for your card if you have an Auswide Bank Freedom Package home loan (must apply in branch or over the phone).6
Fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available at https://www.cardservicesdirect.com.au/cardservices/useful_forms.htm. Citigroup's credit criteria apply. Current Card Services Credit Card holders are not eligible to apply for these introductory offers. Offer ends 28 February 2020. Post this date, we reserve the right to continue, withdraw, or change the offer at any time without notice.
- The 0% p.a. promotional interest rate applies to balances transferred with this offer at the point of application, for a period of 14 months once the balance transfer is processed. At the end of the promotional period, any outstanding transferred balances will revert to the variable Annual Percentage Rate for cash advances, currently 21.74% p.a. Your total balance transfers with this offer may not exceed 80% of your credit limit. There is no interest free period on purchases while you have balance transfers and interest will accrue from the purchase date. For important information to consider before taking up a balance transfer, please click here
- Subject to your acceptance, you will be charged a discounted Annual Primary Cardholder fee of $99 in the first year. This will revert to the full annual fee, currently $129, in subsequent years.
- The reward point earn rate is 1 reward point for every $1 spent on Eligible Transactions. You will also earn 20,000 reward points when you spend $3,000 or more on Eligible Transactions within 90 days from the card approval date. An Eligible Transaction is defined in the Card Services Rewards and Card Services Qantas Rewards Program Terms and Conditions and means any purchase excluding (but not limited to) Cash Advances, Balance Transfers, special promotions, BPAY payments, government related transactions and all other transactions set out within the definition. For full rewards terms and conditions please refer to the Terms and Conditions of the Card Services Rewards Program. Reward points never expire while the card remains open and in good standing. Bonus reward points will ordinarily be credited within 6-8 weeks of meeting spend criteria.
- Complimentary insurance covers: AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 AFSL 245631 (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) under a binder from the insurer, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 has issued an insurance group policy to Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080 AFSL and Australian credit licence 238098 (Citi) which allows eligible Citi account holders and cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. Any advice on insurance is general advice only and not based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions of the group policy are set out in the Description of Insurance Cover Terms and Conditions which may be amended from time to time are available at https://www.cardservicesdirect.com.au/cardservices/useful_forms.htm. Citi does not guarantee this insurance.
- The interest free period applies when you pay your full closing balance from your last statement of account by the payment due date (excluding any fixed payment option balance which isn’t due for payment by that payment due date). No interest free period is available on cash advances or balance transfers. Whilst you have a balance transfer you will be charged interest on your daily unpaid balance.
- Subject to your acceptance, you will not be charged an annual fee while you are a Freedom Package home loan customer with Auswide Bank. Please note, you must apply over the phone or in branch for this type of offer.
© 2019 Card Services is a division of Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL No. 238098, Australian credit licence 238098, which provides and administers credit on behalf of Auswide Bank Ltd. ABN 40 087 652 060, AFSL No. 239686, Australian credit licence 239686.