- Maximise My Card
As part of our ongoing commitment to keeping your transactions safe, we are proud to announce the launch of MasterCard® SecureCode™ - which will provide added security to ensure only you can use your Card Services credit card to make purchases online.
How does it work?
When you're shopping online at participating retailers1, we may request an SMS Code to be entered online before finalising your purchase. This SMS Code will be sent to your mobile phone and will provide us with confirmation that you are the person making the purchase on your card.
What do I need to do?
Ask yourself, are your Card Services account contact details up-to-date? No, simply follow the steps below:
Sign on to cardservicesdirect.com.au
- Click 'Services' menu and select 'My Profile'
- Click 'Update Contact Details' menu and select 'Update Phone Numbers'
- Select Add or Edit and follow the prompts.
Call us on 1300 135 538 to update your mobile phone number, if you're overseas call +61 2 8225 0620.
- 1. This only applies to merchants who have signed up to be verified by MasterCard® SecureCode™. MasterCard is the registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.
- © 2014 Card Services is a division of Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL No. 238098, Australian credit licence 238098 which provides and administers credit.