Platinum Rewards Mastercard
- Discounted $99 annual fee in the first year2.
- Earn 1 reward point for every eligible $1 spent on your card3.
- Bonus offer: Earn 20,000 reward points when you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months3.
- Complimentary International Travel Insurance, Interstate Flight
Inconvenience Insurance, Purchase Cover Insurance and
Guaranteed Pricing Scheme4.
- Enjoy up to 55 days interest free on retail purchases7.
- Platinum Concierge Service - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Fraudshield® -24/7 fraud monitoring.
- If you are a home loan customer, head in to your nearest branch to apply for this card with $0 annual fee8.
Low Rate Mastercard
- Discounted annual fee for life - only $496.
- Low retail purchase interest rate of 12.99% p.a.
- Purchase Cover Insurance and Guaranteed Pricing Scheme4.
- Up to 55 days interest free7.
- Fraudshield® -24/7 fraud monitoring.
Fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available at https://www.cardservicesdirect.com.au/cardservices/useful_forms.htm. Citigroup’s credit criteria apply. Current Card Services Credit Card holders are not eligible to apply for these introductory offers. Offers end 30/6/2018, offers may be extended.
- The 0% p.a. promotional interest rate applies to balances transferred with this offer at the point of application, for a period of 14 months once the balance transfer is processed. At the end of the promotional period, any outstanding transferred balances will revert to the variable Annual Percentage Rate for cash advances, currently 21.74% p.a. Your total balance transfers with this offer may not exceed 80% of your credit limit.
- Subject to your acceptance, you will be charged a discounted Annual Primary Cardholder fee of $99 in the first year. This will revert to the full annual fee, currently $129, in subsequent years.
- The reward point earn rate is 1 reward point for every $1 spent on Eligible Transactions. You will also earn 20,000 reward points when you spend $3,000 or more on Eligible Transactions within 90 days from the card approval date. An Eligible Transaction is defined in the Card Services Rewards and Card Services Qantas Rewards Program Terms and Conditions and means any purchase excluding (but not limited to) Cash Advances, Balance Transfers, special promotions, BPAY payments, government related transactions and all other transactions set out within the definition. For full rewards terms and conditions please refer to the Terms and Conditions of the Card Services Rewards Program. Reward points never expire while the card remains open and in good standing. Bonus reward points will ordinarily be credited within 2 weeks of meeting spend criteria.
- Complimentary Insurance is issued and managed by AGA Assistance Australia Pty Limited (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) (AFSL No. 245631 ABN 52 097 227 177), 74 High Street, Toowong QLD 4066 on behalf of the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (AFSL No. 234708 ABN 15 000 122 850), 2 Market Street, Sydney NSW 2000, and is subject to Terms, Conditions, and exclusions, some limits and excess may apply. The Terms and Conditions are available at https://www.cardservicesdirect.com.au/cardservices/useful_forms.htm.
- The 0% p.a. promotional interest rate applies to balances transferred with this offer at point of application, for a period of 12 months once the balance transfer is processed. At the end of the promotional period, any outstanding transferred balances will revert to the variable Annual Percentage Rate for cash advances, currently 21.74% p.a. Your total balance transfers with this offer may not exceed 80% of your credit limit.
- For the Low Rate Mastercard, you will be charged a discounted Annual Primary Cardholder Fee of $49 for the life of the account.
- The maximum 55 days interest free period applies when you pay your balance off in full for two consecutive months. If you carry a balance on your credit card from month to month, the 55 days interest free period does not apply and you are charged interest from the date you make a purchase. No interest free period is available on Cash Advances or when you have Balance Transfers.
- Subject to your acceptance, you will not be charged an annual fee while you are a home loan customer with Southern Cross Credit Union. Please note, you must head in to branch to apply for this type of offer.
© 2018 Card Services is a division of Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL No. 238098, Australian credit licence 238098, which provides and administers credit on behalf of Southern Cross Credit Union Ltd ABN 82 087 650 682, AFSL No. 241000, Australian credit licence 241000.