CREDIT CARD OFFERS FOR CARD SERVICES CARDHOLDERS.
Offers are subject to eligibility. Sign on to see the offers available to you.
As an existing Card Services Credit Cardholder, you have access to exclusive offers and promotions. These are subject to eligibility and available for a limited time only, so make sure you check My Offers regularly.
Sign on to Card Services Online and go to Offers > Credit Card to see the offers available to you.
To access My Offers, you need to be a Card Services customer, have a current Card Services Credit Card and be registered for internet banking. Register for Card Services Online.
Get a fresh start on your savings.
Save on interest and transfer your existing balance(s) on your current credit cards, store cards or loans to your Card Services Credit Card. As an existing customer, you also have the option to receive cash in the form of a cheque to use for whatever purpose suits you.
- * A new balance transfer involves transferring existing balance(s) on your non-Citigroup credit cards, store cards or loans to your Card Services Credit Card. Your total balance transfers may not exceed 80% of your credit limit. The balance transfer interest rate applies to balances transferred with the offer at point of application for the specified period. The balance transfer promotional period commences once the balance transfer is processed. At the end of the balance transfer period, the interest rate on any outstanding transferred balance will revert to the variable Annual Percentage Rate for Cash Advances. For existing customers, a balance transfer is subject to your account being in good order at the time of processing your balance transfer.
- ^ This assumes that you previously carried forward a balance month to month without paying off the balance in full to avoid interest. Further assumptions are that once the balance transfer is processed, there are no other transactions during the balance transfer period and that the balance transfer amount is paid off in full at the end of the balance transfer period.
FIXED PAYMENT OPTION*
More flexibility, less interest.
Take advantage of an interest rate lower than the standard rate on your Card Services Credit Card account. You can use a Fixed Payment Option for any situation, whether you've just spent a large amount on a holiday or just need some emergency cash for a rainy day.
You can use a Fixed Payment Option in two ways:
Convert any recent purchase (or combine up to 5 purchases) to a lower rate. Each purchase must be unbilled and $500 or more.
Access cash up to your existing credit limit at a lower interest rate (min request is $500).
- A lower interest rate on your Card Services Credit Card
- Fixed Monthly Instalments
- Select from the repayment terms available
- No additional forms required
- No monthly or annual service fees
- Freedom to pay back sooner without early repayment fees
Offer is subject to eligibility. Sign on to see if you're eligible.
- *Fixed Payment Option offers are subject to eligibility and only available if your account is and remains in good standing. Your Fixed Payment Option uses part of your existing credit limit. As you pay off your Fixed Payment Option, the amount you pay off will become available for you to use again as part of your credit limit at the standard Annual Percentage Rate applicable to your account. For the full terms and conditions of your Fixed Payment Option, please refer to the Credit Card Terms and Conditions and Other Important Information.